SolarWinds MSP, a global leader in delivering comprehensive, scalable IT service management solutions to IT solution providers and Managed Service Providers (MSPs), selected Falanx as the SolarWinds® Threat Monitoring Service Provider™ (TMSP™) for the UK and South Africa.
Falanx is delighted to partner with SolarWinds MSP in its mission to enable their MSP customers to leverage more advanced security services.
Following the provision of SolarWinds Threat Monitor™ licences to a SolarWinds MSP customer, Falanx is able to deliver to the MSP the fully-managed, protective monitoring service-wrapper, from its UK-based Security Operations Centre (SOC).
What is Threat Monitor™?
SolarWinds® Threat Monitor is a cloud-based security information and event management (SIEM) tool designed to help MSPs and MSSPs detect, respond to, and report on threats on managed networks.
Why Solar Winds MSP?
Managed Service Providers (MSPs) need a trusted partner to provide a protective monitoring and alerting service that lets an MSP know when a serious intrusion has taken place so that it can quickly and intelligently be acted on.
Falanx’s protective monitoring service presents MSPs with the opportunity to offer existing and new clients with levels of cyber security assurance that weren’t previously available, at an affordable price.
- Circumvent the costly and time-consuming effort needed for a SOC to be effective by utilising Falanx’s ISO-certified, UK-based Security Operations Centre (SOC);
- Avoid having to pay handsomely for dedicated staff to man a dedicated facility (and the cost of keeping SOC analysts continuously trained and up-to-date) through the use of Falanx’s own, expert, cyber security analysts;
- Enjoy seamless service integration and service delivery thanks to Falanx’s proven track record of delivering managed cyber security services against clearly defined service deliverables and associated SLAs;
- Mitigate the short-term impact of downtime, lost data and interrupted sales and the long-term impact of damaged reputation and lost revenue by defending customers against cyber-attack by using Falanx’s protective monitoring service;
- Benefit from a managed SOC service that views the activity in your environment and that of other Falanx-monitored environments – when a threat is discovered on one system, this intelligence is leveraged to proactively address issues on your customers’ systems.
Key benefits to MSPs
With the competitive advantage Falanx’s service delivers, underpinned by SolarWinds Threat Monitor™, Falanx is providing MSPs with the right security solution to effectively protect their customers against uncertainties, whilst enabling MSPs to grow their cyber revenues and retain customers.
The outputs of Falanx’s service enable MSPs to provide their customers with the benefits of a fully-managed protective monitoring service, complete with expert SOC analyst guidance for cyber risk management and rigorous near real-time network monitoring, detection, prevention and reporting.