Infrastructure penetration testing evaluates how secure your external perimeter is from cyber attacks.
The test focuses on the following risks:
• Could an external attacker break into your network?
• Are your firewalls really secure?
• Do your VPNs provide the protection you expect?
• Do you know what devices are on your external IPs?
• Do you know what services they offer?
Your infrastructure penetration test will also include identifying hosts which may require additional testing, such as web applications. Once the tests are complete, your Falanx Cyber expert will provide you with a clear report of where your vulnerabilities lie and offer recommendations on how your external perimeter can be secured.