Falanx Cyber will be at Forum Event’s IT Security Summit taking place at the Hilton, Canary Wharf, London on the 5th November, 2019.
The event brings together those working in the IT industry and those who provide the latest solutions and services in the sector.
Book a meeting with Falanx Cyber to discuss:
- Threat and Risk Assessments – identification, analysis and prioritisation of risks, that can be implemented without the need for significant expenditure in time or money.
- Managed Detection & Response – hunt for and eradicate threat factors across your environment and endpoints.
- CREST-Certified Penetration Testing – identify critical vulnerabilities and tackle their potential impact.
- Awareness Training & eLearning– empower your staff to recognise and defend against attacks.
- Cyber Advice and Guidance – Cyber and IA expertise and insight.
- Virtual CISO (vCISO) – Board-level, cyber expertise and leadership, when you need it.
To find out more about the IT Security Summit and how to register visit: https://securityitsummit.co.uk/