Be cyber ready with a security assessment
Our security assessment service evaluates your current security maturity and ability to respond and recover from cyber attacks.
We use the 5 pillars of cyber resilience as a framework:
- Prepare / Identify – Understand your organisation’s security and risk posture and benchmark against peers
- Protect – Implementing safeguards to limit or contain the impact of an attack or breach.
- Detect – Rapidly identify an attack or a breach, assess the affected systems and ensure a timely response.
- Respond – Accelerate remediation and contain the impact of an attack.
- Recover – Developing systems and plans to restore data and services after an attack.
Let one of our ethical hackers guide you though the framework and at the end you’ll receive a full report that provides details of weaknesses in your cyber security and recommended mitigations.
How do you fair against the 5 pillars of cyber resilience?
Find out with our security assessment, contact us today or chat with us.