Falanx Cyber is excited to announce that we will be attending AKJ Associates Securing the Law Firm in January 2020. The event is themed around cyber security policies for cost-conscious CISOs and will aim to help delegates answer questions such as:
- Given the rising price of effective cybersecurity, where should law firms focus their spend?
- With most law firms now committed to implementing effective cybersecurity, how can CISOs decide what structures and solutions are the best match for their particular organisation?
- Given the complexity of international legal practices, do the normal rules of cybersecurity apply to these unusual firms?
- And what lessons can legal CISOs learn from their colleagues in industries beyond the legal sector?
Falanx Cyber’s Head of Cyber Awareness Rob Shapland (@rdshapland) will be presenting live on the day at 12.40pm:
How to break into any legal practice: tales from a professional hacker
- Find out how criminals use social media to plan attacks
- How the speaker uses disguises and social engineering to gain physical access
- How as an ethical hacker he executes full-scale criminal attack simulation
- Find out how to help protect your firm from a data breach
Venue: Park Plaza Victoria. 239 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, UK, SW1V 1EQ
Date: 23rd January 2020
For more information on this event and how to attend please visit akjassociates.com/event/stlfspecialsession