Cost-effective, Board-level, cyber expertise and leadership – when you need it.
The issue most organisations face is a familiar one – a dangerous combination of constantly evolving cyber-threats and a lack of in-house expertise to lead the fight against those threats.
- Develop and implement threat management strategy.
- Achieve compliance with industry standards.
- Plan security checks, assessments and reviews.
- Identify and source the right security products and services.
- Lead the recruitment and training of IT and cyber security personnel.
- Respond to breaches and lead remediation exercises.