Discounted Cyber Essentials for registered charities
UK charities hold valuable financial information and sensitive personal and commercial data. It comes as no surprise that charities are a significant target when it comes to cyber criminals. This summer The Charity Commission confirmed that 30 UK charities have been affected by the Blackbaud ransomware attack. Overall, a quarter of UK charities have experienced a cyber attack in the last 12 months according to a Government report published earlier this year.
To help we’ve teamed up with IASME Consortium to provide charities with a discounted rate for Cyber Essentials certification during 2-9th November.
What savings can I expect?
The Cyber Essentials scheme addresses the five core technical controls that have been proven to prevent 80% of internet born attacks. The Cyber Essentials certification also include automatic cyber liability insurance for any UK organisation that certifies their whole organisation and have less than £20m annual turnover (terms apply) £̶3̶0̶0̶ ̶+̶ ̶V̶A̶T̶ ̶ £225 + VAT.
To take advantage of this promotion, applicant charities will be required to:
- Demonstrate your registered charity status through submission of your charity name and registered charity number.
- Make your applications during the week of the 2nd to the 6th of November 2020. All applications must be received before 5pm on Friday 6th November.
- Once your application has been made between the 2nd and 6th of November, you must commence the assessment within one month.
- Assessments must be completed and submitted by 18th December 2020.
- Please note the campaign discounts apply to ‘self-assessments’ only.
Why choose us for Cyber Essentials?
We have over 30 years' of experience in cyber security.
Our assessors are senior penetration testers and industry experts.
We help you build a strong foundation for your company’s cybersecurity.
Build your own Cyber Essentials package with Falanx Cyber
Falanx Cyber offer additional services to help charities certify for Cyber Essentials. These include:
- Portal Video Guide – Our video will explain each question within the assessment and guide you through the answers expected for each section.
- Half day consultation – Book a half-day consultation that can be taken all in one go or over the period of the certification (remote or onsite).
- Cyber Essentials Plus pre-assessment – providing you results ahead of the test, increasing your chances of passing first time.