Discounted Cyber Essentials for registered charities
Cyber criminals are attracted to money. And that makes charities – and the information they hold – a target. Data on beneficiaries, supporters and volunteers as well as information on invoice and payment details can be sold by hackers and used to identify other targets.
Having a Cyber Essentials certification shows commitment to cyber security and the protection of data.
Falanx Cyber are a participating certification body, partnering with IASME Consortium offering a discounted rate for Cyber Essentials certification during 7-18th November.
Savings available during Cyber Essentials Charity Fortnight
To take advantage of this promotion, applicant charities will be required to:
- Demonstrate your registered charity status through submission of your charity name and registered charity number.
- You must apply for your Cyber Essentials certification during our Cyber Essentials for Charities week, which starts on the 7th November. Cut off will be 5pm on 18th November.
- You must start the process within one month of application and must have completed and submitted the assessment by 18th May 2023.
- If these conditions are not met, IASME and/ or participating Certification Bodies reserve the right to invoice the previous discount or require the charity to re-apply at full cost.
Why choose us for Cyber Essentials?
We have over 30 years' of experience in cyber security.
Our assessors are senior penetration testers and industry experts.
We help you build a strong foundation for your company’s cybersecurity.
Build your own Cyber Essentials package with Falanx Cyber
Falanx Cyber offer additional services to help charities certify for Cyber Essentials. These include:
- Portal Video Guide – Our video will explain each question within the assessment and guide you through the answers expected for each section.
- Half day consultation – Book a half-day consultation that can be taken all in one go or over the period of the certification (remote or onsite).
- Cyber Essentials Plus pre-assessment – providing you results ahead of the test, increasing your chances of passing first time.