Reports to: Senior Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to £25-28 per annum + Benefits
- Working with the senior marketing manager to drive inbound lead generation to support new customer acquisition.
- Maintain the Cyber website including creation of new pages as well as managing initiatives to boost SEO rankings and optimise traffic.
- Create and manage social media programme and presence.
- Work with the Cyber team to develop engaging content for all offline and online channels.
- Executing lead generation & nurture campaigns, using email marketing and content assets.
- Report and optimise campaigns using marketing tools and systems including automation and CRM.
- Co-ordinate and attend where necessary exhibitions and events
- Building relationships with external suppliers.
- Great communicator with outstanding writing and communications skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects to timescales and deadlines.
- Team player and collaborator with a positive “can do” attitude.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a B2B marketing role.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience or interest in Cyber Security or technology sector Experience:
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- 25 days holiday
- Life Insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Health cash plan
- Employee Benefits platform
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.