Would you like to join our team?
Falanx Cyber puts enterprise-class cybersecurity services within reach of every organisation. We identify areas of cyber risk threatening the integrity of your business and provide complete end-to-end managed cybersecurity services to alleviate those risks. Combining proactive managed detection and response services with penetration testing, incident response and consultancy.
We have big, exciting plans and are always looking for talent to join our teams across all areas of the business in some of the most interesting roles on the market.
We are a friendly bunch and our employees are what makes Falanx a special place to work!
Our current vacancies
Sales (Lead) Executive
Location: Remote – but ability to travel to Reading/Brighton areas readily
£Base salary 25-29k + commission structure and excellent benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales (Lead) Executive to join our Sales team in this important role to help to contribute to the planned substantial growth of our Cyber Security business. Falanx are firmly placed in the market for providing Cyber Security services – Detection, Testing and Advising. Our services remain a necessity and this need will only increase over time.
In this role, you’ll be helping to grow a company across all 3 channels, whose services are used in corporate and government sectors. You will play an instrumental part in the success of the business, researching potential leads in order to present our business and establish how we can make a difference.
The Sales (Lead) Executive will take ownership of generating new leads for the business. They will aim to maximise the potential from each client communication with their upbeat outlook and customer skills – translating the leads into qualified appointments for the Business Development team. The leads will be generated from a mixture of new business and warm accounts.
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and ambitious individual, who enjoys working within a fun and supportive team. This is a superb career opportunity with significant earning potential.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To act as an ambassador for the business and promote our services.
- To create leads and follow up existing leads with various data sources with the aim of making appointments for the Business Development Team
- To work closely with the Business Development Executive and wider Sales and Marketing team to ensure leads are generated within various business sectors.
- Achieve agreed personal and departmental targets.
- Inform potential clients on the company’s products and services.
- To be proactive in identifying opportunities for new business.
- Ensure all communication is adequately recorded on company systems.
- Deal with inbound telephone queries.
- To build excellent relationships with colleagues and clients and foster good relationships with all internal departments and cross-functional teams.
- Communicate with clients in a professional manner at all times.
- Proactively support their manager by suggesting new ideas.
- Develop existing skillset to aid in progression.
- Excellent communication skills and energetic approach.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Financially motivated, energetic and reliable with a hunger to succeed.
- We are looking for someone upbeat and a great team player, fun to work with.
- Able to take direction.
- A genuine desire to succeed and an interest in Cyber Security would prove invaluable.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of the following: –
- o Microsoft Office and associated systems, including CRM.
- o Social Networking (LinkedIn).
Skills, Abilities and Behaviours
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Goal driven, ambitious, self- starter.
- Outstanding communication, written and presentation skills with experience of delivery to wide and varied roles in clients.
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent listening skills with an ability to capture information from a customer during discussions.
- Strong organizational skills including prioritising, scheduling, time management, upward reporting, and meeting set deadlines.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to problem solve and use initiative.
- Experience in one or more professional sales training methodologies.
- Full clean driving Licence.
- IT literate including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, and current CRM practices.
- Supportive team player.
In return for your skills and experience, we offer the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday
- Private Health care
- Health cash plan
- Life Insurance x 4 salary
- Employee Benefits platform and Employee Assistance Programme
- A superb working environment and a great, friendly team!
Interested? Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
All our UK employees can benefit from:
Pension and life insurance
We offer Life Insurance cover of up to 4x annual salary and a Group Pension Scheme.
Medical insurance and health cash plan
Employee personal health and wellbeing is important to us, which is why we offer Private Medical Insurance and a Health Cash plan to enable employees to claim cash back on Dental, Optical care and other alternative therapies.
We offer a generous holiday entitlement of 25 days upon joining the company.
Employee benefits platform
We offer employees an employee benefits platform to include; discounts on high Street and grocery shopping , days out, cinema, holidays and restaurants. Gym membership discounts, Financial wellbeing advice.
Read our Candidate Privacy notice.
We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information to any third party.