Would you like to join our team?
Falanx Cyber puts enterprise-class cybersecurity services within reach of every organisation. We identify areas of cyber risk threatening the integrity of your business and provide complete end-to-end managed cybersecurity services to alleviate those risks. Combining proactive managed detection and response services with penetration testing, incident response and consultancy.
We have big, exciting plans and are always looking for talent to join our teams across all areas of the business in some of the most interesting roles on the market.
We are a friendly bunch and our employees are what makes Falanx a special place to work!
Our current vacancies
Business Development Executive
Location: Remote Based (UK)
£Base salary + commission structure and excellent benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our Sales team to help to contribute to the planned substantial growth of our Cyber business. Falanx are firmly placed in the market for providing Cyber Security services – Detection, Testing and Advising. Our services remain a necessity and this need will only increase over time.
In this role, you’ll be helping to grow a company across all 3 channels, whose services are used in corporate and government sectors. You will play an instrumental part in the success of the business, researching the market and introducing our solutions to accounts that you will own.
To excel, you will need to be both confident and highly ambitious, as you’ll be expected to pitch to new prospects and convert these into existing clients for the business. You will be a team player and will work closely with other departments within Falanx Cyber, to further inform the sales strategy and help drive forward the growth of the organisation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Achieving an individual sales target quarterly and annually.
- Defining your target markets and go to market strategy with the Sales Director.
- Hold a deep knowledge of all Falanx service propositions.
- Constructing your business plan with support from sales and marketing.
- Arranging and attending meetings with target market clients.
- Identifying and developing relationships with all relevant contacts within prospective clients, resellers and partners, identifying their Cyber requirements, articulating how Falanx can address these, understand the buying process and manage the opportunity to a successful outcome through the sales cycle.
- Conducting lead generation activities in order to build a strong pipeline of recurring profitable business that ensures the delivery of sales targets.
- Construct strong, compelling written proposals that clearly define how Falanx services and solutions successfully address client needs and add demonstrable value.
- Presenting proposals to the decision-making unit.
- Manage customers beyond the initial sale through strategic account planning.
- Develop incremental revenue through driving a strong network of influencers and end user contacts in the sector.
- Attend and support industry tradeshows enhancing your knowledge and enhancing the Falanx Cyber brand.
- Establish and process new sales leads.
- Prepare well written formal proposals and RFP’s.
- Present Falanx propositions at all levels of the client decision making unit.
- Converse and build relationships across all necessary departments and levels within clients.
- Effectively use the corporate CRM system to accurately reflect sales activity and report upon opportunity progress.
- Proven track record of achievement/over achievement within a business development role, ideally in the Cyber Security sector for more than 2 years.
- Experience in setting and delivering a successful new business strategy (vertical market, territory or channel focussed).
- Clear speaking and professionally presented.
- Strong history of prospecting and generating demand in target markets.
- Knowledge of current and emerging Cyber propositions and their relevance to UK businesses.
- Proactive, positive attitude and willingness to persevere to achieve goals.
- Ability to travel extensively within the UK and, when required, globally.
- The potential to hold UK-security clearances (if required).
Skills, Abilities and Behaviours
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Goal driven, ambitious, self- starter.
- Outstanding communication, written and presentation skills with experience of delivery to wide and varied roles in clients.
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent listening skills with an ability to capture information from a customer during discussions.
- Strong organizational skills including prioritising, scheduling, time management, upward reporting, and meeting set deadlines.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to problem solve and use initiative.
- Experience in one or more professional sales training methodologies.
- Full clean driving Licence.
- IT literate including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, and current CRM practices.
- Supportive team player.
In return for your skills and experience, we offer the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday
- Private Health care
- Health cash plan
- Life Insurance x 4 salary
- Employee Benefits platform and Employee Assistance Programme
- A superb working environment and a great, friendly team!
Interested? Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
All our UK employees can benefit from:
Pension and life insurance
We offer Life Insurance cover of up to 4x annual salary and a Group Pension Scheme.
Medical insurance and health cash plan
Employee personal health and wellbeing is important to us, which is why we offer Private Medical Insurance and a Health Cash plan to enable employees to claim cash back on Dental, Optical care and other alternative therapies.
We offer a generous holiday entitlement of 25 days upon joining the company.
Employee benefits platform
We offer employees an employee benefits platform to include; discounts on high Street and grocery shopping , days out, cinema, holidays and restaurants. Gym membership discounts, Financial wellbeing advice.
Read our Candidate Privacy notice.
We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information to any third party.